To continue or to stop?? | Boros Di Aralom

Khamis, 8 April 2010

To continue or to stop??

This is a delemma that everyone have been gone through in their life. at this moment, i feel that something are going to happend in which i need to make a wise decision. What is it huh? i think i suppose to do it long time ago. i should've refuse to accept 'that' particular 'appointment'..but why i was soo stupid and soo naive?? i don't know. Maybe it was becouse i'm clueless, unaware, no experiences at all, undone, speechless and so on. It's all remain untold till now. I've been in a group of organization but i don't want to mention what is the name of that organization. I'm one of the committie members. But what i'm afraid now is that i don't have the commitment at all to get my jobs done there. I don't have the vision for this organization. I just don't want to a spoiled member for this organization. What should i do?? maybe i just have to write a resignation form and be free again. But if i do that i'll fell guilty and i don't want to be a bad example for the rest of the members. I'm in a dilemma now, to continue or to stop..

Tiada ulasan: