Yesterday's story | Boros Di Aralom

Sabtu, 1 Mei 2010

Yesterday's story

It's been a while since i post my last update in this merapu blog. I just want to share something's i saw yesterday..i'm not really a kepoh girl but sometimes..yes. ok..let's start what happend. yesterday, my sister (just call her Emi), my brother (i always call him Rai), and my father went to PJ (Putrajaya) to eat. I was starving so i asked them to go eat la..and who pay?? my sister la..haha.




Chicken Fried Noodle


Tasty Seafood Fried Mihun Noodle at Selayang Restaurant

I ate my noodle like a monster..luckily i didn't eat the pinggan as well. And when we head back to my sis car, i was astonished by this man..just take a close look at him..the real PENDEK TAGAP in Sabah..maybe he is just around 4.5 ft height..do he look like The Rock?


I salute you man..the next Mr. Universe

Tiada ulasan: