"Blackberry Torch 9800" Give it TO ME !!! | Boros Di Aralom

Rabu, 20 Oktober 2010

"Blackberry Torch 9800" Give it TO ME !!!

When i click nuffnang website just now, Oh My God!!! They have offered this contest la!! 

"Nuffnangers get to win Blackberry Torch 9800 smartphones from Celcom!"


I am a nuffnanger and i want this prize soooooo bad..if only i can grab in FOC anywhere somewhere everywhere, my life would be in Cloud 9 for some times. Really!! I mean it okay. Everybody wants this stuff, i guarantee!! Just because this is my first time to enter such a contest like this, i'm trying my best to give the best of the best post (because the winner will be determined by evaluating their posts)..but that's gonna be tough because everyone want to to the best too.

I'm not kidding..these people are crazy about that smartphone too. Do you know them?? Okay, i know..u fell irritated huh...confession here "I'm not good in editing pictures"..And my another confession is "i never touch a touch screen iphone"..what a shame..and i love to try it...


Okay...enough with that. I want to talk about the Celcom Exec 50 Plan too. I know i don't have to talk much about it because everybody knows what the heaven that Plan is. Just Remember this magic numbers 
"15-30-50"
15 stand for "15 sen call rate"
30 stand for "30%" bonus"
50 stand for "RM50 for a month in heaven of all time low fare commitment"

So, i'm done here. It's time to flow this post over the nuffnanger table. Anyway, Good Luck to all of us. See ya..

2 ulasan:

Raji and Yeen berkata...

good luck~~ ;D

Nancy Poh berkata...

thankss..good luck to you too.