Finding the Lost Identity of Blogger | Boros Di Aralom

Rabu, 27 Oktober 2010

Finding the Lost Identity of Blogger

"Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, 
fact, habits, or goal about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.
You have to tag the person that tagged you. 
If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you."


Whoa..i've tagged by the cute one StellaClaire-Richard. Big round claps to her..yeah.(clap clap clap clapss) and thanks for tagging me. Now, it's my turn to do this. Read and feel the 25 things in my life that you should know..haha..seriously. Ready...go..

1. My real name is Nancy Yasin..just that simple.
2. I am the yougest sibling..
3. I never thought of becoming a Counselor..in fact i'm a counseling student.
4. I hate snake.
5. I love puppy and cats..
6. I'm a good guitar player..
7. I play musics in my church
8. 3rd year student of Universiti Malaysia Sabah
9. some say that i used to be a gamerholic..
10. my last date was on January 2006..huh..that's was too long ago.
11. Yes you right..i'm single and available..but this is not an advert okay.
12. I believe this "Slow down in order to speed up"...
13. This is my 5th semester living at Kg. E..the most crowded student residential at UMS.
14. i hate it when i have to push my self hard only to get up into the UMS bus...berebut mcm org x bertamadun...huhu
15. i am not a good rubber tapper..wake up at 6 and come back at 12...feel satisfy with 5kg per day only...haha..in fact, i can get much much better..
16. assingments can blow my head
17. blogging is my hobby since 2009..but began active somewhere around October 2010.
18. no. 18 is not my favorite number..
19. since i was 7 years old, Manchester United has been my most most favorite football club ever..(thanks to David Beckham)..i love MU because of him and that Spice Girls diva..Victoria a.k.a Post.
20. you bet, i'm a good woman footballer.
21. i love futsal too.
22. This is my favorite jersey no..22.
23. Here's the fact..David Beckham wore Real Madrid no.23 jersey when he was playing for that club.
24. my mother and my father is my life..i love them soooo much..and my other 4 siblings too.
25. Last but not least, i love you all my blogger friendss..WSBs, Sabahan Bloggers, Kelab Blogger, all Malaysians blogger, and of course to all bloggers in this world. I'm more than happy to become one of blogger community. Peace.

and here, i wish to tag those blogger below:
2. Just
8. dLA
9. Eddy
11. Kiena
14. Aly89
16. nur
18. Myfrin
19. Syifa
20. Khai
21. Scuba
24. pija

happy blogging..

2 ulasan:

StellaClaire berkata...

Wah, nancy...thanks for do this.
Ko counselor pula...hehehe..
Wah, oboviously ko ni mmg suka bola sepak..
Ko masi study pula d UMS kan..

Nice to know u..:)

Nancy Poh berkata...

stella* sy kaunselor tp belum ada lesen..huhu..suka main bola..boleh bwa men utk team blogger kalau mau la..haha