Did you know what is the hottest chilli and the spicy heat scale? | Boros Di Aralom

Ahad, 20 Februari 2011

Did you know what is the hottest chilli and the spicy heat scale?

Well, this one is something new for me too..since my secondary school especially Math teachers never taught me about this. What is the most hottest chilli in this world huh? Actually i know how it looks like but i just too genius to remember it's name. Ok, here we are, the Infinity chilli is the hottest that it carries health warning which was grown in Grantham, Lincolnshire.
The Infinity chilli
The Infinity chilli measures 1.17 million on the Scoville Scale - an official measure of spicy heat
(Pic by NEWSTEAM from www.telegraph.co.uk)
Err..excuse me..1.17 million Scoville Scale?..how about normal chilli? a bit curious about this..
Grown by Nick Woods, 39, the chilli - which was grown in a greenhouse - made it to the Guinness Book of Records after out-spicing the previous title holder, the Bhut Jolokia, from India. Mr Woods, who runs his own business Fire Foods from his home in Grantham, said he grew the record breaking chilli by accident.
He explained: "I didn't set out to grow it, it's really easy for chillies to crossbreed in a greenhouse, one day I just saw this new chilli plant growing.

“When I tried it tasted nice at first, like an odd fruity taste, the effect is delayed. Then it hit me. All of a sudden I felt it burning in the back of my throat, so hot that I couldn't speak. “I began to shake uncontrollably, I had to sit down, I felt physically sick. I really wouldn't recommend anybody eat it raw like that,” he said.

For some of us, eating chilli is an everyday habit but for some eating it could be a nightmares. I remember when i was a kid..my father used some well chopped red hot chilli to stop me from crying..he put it on my mouth forcefully..and i was 8 years old..that was terrible..did i stop crying? NO!..the volume increase from level 1 to level 10...a bit funny when i think about it back..and guess what, my mother did almost the same thing after that..the different was she put some well grounded sugar..and then everything was fine..i was a bad girl back then..i hate chilli..but i eat it..lol

-p/m- sorry for the bad english... ;P


2 ulasan:

~~su manje~~~ berkata...

hi..
have a nice day from sumanje...your follower..
oh ya i got a new blog pls visit... thanks..

< a href="http://poemsumanje.blogspot.com/2011/02/fire-and-ice.html"> new blog from "poem su manje" Entry

nur berkata...

ur english ok what.. tq info chilli ni.. suke pedas2
Jemput ke:ALL IN ONE