Almost "A Loser" | Boros Di Aralom

Isnin, 3 Januari 2011

Almost "A Loser"

A loser huh??? yea, i'm almost a loser..damn thing isn't it? i was pissed off with my recent academic result..it was not a result that please me or anyone in the world..especially when you have given a lot of thing to make it better..and obviously it didn't work with me. darn!!! it broke my spirit, my hope, my will, my emo, my soul, my everything..well, not almost everything..huh..words like "done, i give up" a bit triggering my mind..but how could i end something that almost come to an end?? really dumb!!..only 6 months left to upgrade myself into 'Bachelor Degree' holder..and that will end really fast...no, i won't give up!! never!! even though that i hate this life for this moment but it will not last forever.. God, it's a new year with new vision and mission..i'll do my best!..i'll not compare myself to other but will compare myself to my own potential..because everyone has their own potential..

huh..i'm done with expressing my feeling..a bit relief now..i believe that writing can help to heal a hurted heart. especially writing it in a blog..it's just like sharing something emotionally with others..

Tiada ulasan: