10 perkataan paling romantik..ya ke?? | Boros Di Aralom

Rabu, 17 November 2010

10 perkataan paling romantik..ya ke??



1) "When giving her a dozen roses, 11 real and 1 fake, say, "I will love you until the last rose dies." 


2) "Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars."


3) "If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you'd be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world."


4) "They say a picture tells 1,000 words, but when I see yours all I see is three: I...love...you"


5) "I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later and I asked it why. It told me, "Angels don't watch other angels." 


6) "Life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless."


7) "I could conquer the world with just one hand as long as you were holding the other."


8) "God was showing off when He created you."


9) "I love you more than yesterday but less than tomorrow."


10) "I was just going to say something, but I forgot when I started looking at you."

7 ulasan:

eqbalzack berkata...

suka yg no 4..hehe

PMOfficial berkata...

sorry for dropping IM here... i guess my internet line was too slow because i didn't get your SB to put my IM...hehe...sorry...just let you noticed i've been here

qilarazak berkata...

sungguh maniss. SO sweett. :)

Unknown berkata...

Aku x rasa romantika la yg ke 10 tuh..hoho

Annie berkata...

I'll melt if someone say #3, #5 and #8 looking straight to my eyes. Hee!

StellaClaire-Richard berkata...

so sweet...ehem..ehem... Nancy, bf ko ckp yg mana satu sama ko hehehe

Nancypoh berkata...

eqbal* tentu kamu selalu cakap ini dgn org tersayang kan..

PMofficial* yeah, u are noticeable there..but y i can't access your blog huh?

qilarazak* memang sweet..kalau aku, cair terus

kreatifbuzz* tu pasal dia menduduki tangga ke 10..

AnnieMing* owh..really?? try la minta hubby ckp mcm itu..hehe

Stella* ehem..ehem..dia indak pandai ckp inglish..huhu..haha..hihi