Study Week Blogging | Boros Di Aralom

Isnin, 1 November 2010

Study Week Blogging

Tension aku..

Whoaa..study week has come but i still relax ah..where's the motivation?? the unseen thing that i really need right now..i was coming back all the way from library today thinking on how to start doing some revisions then suddenly this idea came out..i will do revision with my blog..meaning that i will do some posting that relate to my subjects..i gonna read it, post it, and share it with you all..we gonna do revision together..actually, i've read a blog, maybe student blog that doing the same thing like this before..i think this is the win-win situation between my eager in blogging and my responsibility to my study..huhu..is this gonna work??is it gonna help me in my final exam?? we'll find out soon..

1 ulasan:

Glay David berkata...

it will surely help you through ur final darl~ ba, jgn lupa share the post ah? maw baca juga~ sharing is sexy hahahaXD

All the best for your exam *hugs*