I’m a soldier and I’m expected to kill Taliban - Prince Harry | Boros Di Aralom

Khamis, 24 Januari 2013

I’m a soldier and I’m expected to kill Taliban - Prince Harry

Prince Harry with the British soldiers
 Prince Harry claimed killing the Taliban was something a soldier ‘would expect to do’ as he defended his candid remarks about his tour of Afghanistan.

The 28-year-old, who was speaking as he returned home, said opening fire was necessary to protect allied troops and the Afghan people.

‘I think for the thousands of guys that are on operations at the moment, we are continuing, essentially, to try and do a job,’ he added.

‘You get asked to do things that you would expect to do wearing this uniform and it’s as simple as that really.’

The Apache co-pilot gunner, known as Capt Wales in the Army, left the war-torn country on Monday. He spent a day at a British military base in Cyprus before landing at RAF Brize Norton, Oxfordshire, where he described his excitement at being reunited with his family.

‘I’m longing to see my brother and sister-in-law, as with any of the soldiers who’ve come off the plane after four-and-a-half months away,’ he told journalists, adding: ‘I really am longing to catch up with people behind closed doors. You guys aren’t invited.’
Prince Harry in army uniform
Asked about his friends, who have ‘normal’ jobs in the City, sending him pictures of their desks, he said: ‘I’d never want to be stuck behind a computer desk.

‘I don’t know what normal is any more and never really have done.’

Harry was criticised for ‘arrogant’ remarks made on Monday that he took the enemy ‘out of the game’ and soldiers ‘take a life to save a life’. (Metro UK)


Iklan Sisipan: Kalau nak tahu rahsia sebenar kejayaan buat duit online, ikutilah webminar Make RM1,000 Every Month Working from Home yang disampaikan oleh anak Malaysia sendiri. Tempah posisi anda sekarang!!

Tiada ulasan: